Tuesday, June 23, 2015



June 2nd
Back from a weekend with my siblings and their children at a farm with lots of other children and animals and the soft landscape of middle Germany. This was our first sibling weekend and I hope we can continue this tradition.

Now I am on another favorite place in my life doing a favorite activity: I am kayaking on a little stream with my godchild Noah in the Northern German lake area. The weather is cooold and we I am glad I packed sweaters and jackets, but we are having a really good time.
On the stream we discover dozens of duck and geese babies. We stop to watch them and Noah collects some left over feathers on a meadow.

What a pleasure to have children in my life and to be a godmother!

That is a great entrance to my upcoming 50 birthday in 3 days!
 
 
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment